My specialty is Business Coaching for entrepreneurs who love personal development.
We focus on one very important yet overlooked element: the founder’s energy and wellbeing.
I've helped over 30 entrepreneurial leaders optimize their time and energy to sustain a meaningful business.
This approach is for highly-creative people who may have tried other business-growth methods (ie. productivity, strategy, or sales coaching) and feel like they are still operating at a fraction of their potential.
Two symptoms I consistently see are:
- boredom (wanting to throw it all away and start over)
- overwhelm (doubting decisions and lacking clarity on what to do next)
Whether solo-preneur or team leader, optimizing energy through lifestyle routines will:
- Create more hours in the day to get things done (working in the business)
- Add time for discovering growth opportunities (working on the business)
- Strengthen your authenticity and confidence in decision-making
- Clarify priorities and align them with your values and goal
- Amplify that creative edge that keeps you interested in the business and interesting to clients
How to get started:
- Contemplate the below reflection questions. Dwell on them on a walk, in a meditation, in the shower, etc. When you feel calm and relaxed, sit in a sacred place in your home, grab a journal, and free-write.
- Request a session. Come back to this page and transcribe your answers. Take the first baby step towards your goal by investing a powerful coaching conversation.
My time is valuable, and my energy is powerful.
Many clients call it "life-changing".
So, this first session is deep and generous. It might be transformational. It might unlock a 6-month process. Uphold these agreements to hold nothing back, and it will forever change the course of your life and business.